ELEVATE DROP FOOT BRACE
The “Elevate™” Drop Foot Brace was designed for those with Drop Foot to answer the need for:
- Versatility – Elevate™ can be worn with many different types and styles of shoes, and is also great at the beach or around the house.
- Discretion and Style – Elevate™ is discreet. When worn with long pants, it wont be seen at all.
- Comfort – Using a thin, breathable, neoprene, Elevate™ completely avoids the bulk and discomfort of other braces on the market
- Stability and Customizability – Elevate™, is licensed with the easy-to-use and durable “Boa” technology. This means the foot can easily be lifted to the desired level, or released altogether throughout the day.
The Elevate™ Drop Foot Brace is unique in its versatility, comfort, and ease of use. It can be worn with the majority of shoe styles on the market – both male and female, including sandals. The innovative BOA technology allows for customization of the lift angle and for quick release of tension as desired by the user throughout their day. This allows the patient to lift their foot to the desired level and release tension and/or readjust the height at any given time.
While developing this brace, we surveyed 30 people with drop foot to best understand their primary concerns with the then available dropfoot braces. Three issues consistently topped their list of concerns.
- Current Braces were uncomfortable
- Current Braces limited footwear types and styles
- Current Braces were often inconvenient or poorly designed for functionality
*Only available in Black*
Optional Extra: The Crop A Dile™
Adding to the versatility of Elevate we’ve partnered to bring you the CROP A DILE™ EYELET PUNCH allows patients to customize the majority of the shoe or sandal in your closet.
90 DAY WARRANTY GUARANTEE:
If you purchase this brace and are unsatisfied for any reason, you can return it within 90 days for a full refund of the original purchase price. (Buyer pays for return shipping)
Contact Your Doctor for Discounted Price
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: